Supervising First Aid for Mental Health
2 APRIL 2020 | LOUTH
This 1 day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals.
This 2-Day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals. It covers the content of both the Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications but is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or supervisor level within the workplace.
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Eating disorders
- Mental health conditions
- Personality disorders
- Drugs and alcohol
- Bipolar disorder
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
Date: April 02, 2020
Start time: 09:15 a.m.
End time: 03:30 p.m.