Supervising First Aid for Mental Health.
LEVEL 3 | DURATION: 2 DAY | OFQUAL REGULATED
This 2-Day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals.
It covers the content of both the Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications but is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or supervisor level within the workplace.
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Eating disorders
- Mental health conditions
- Personality disorders
- Drugs and alcohol
- Bipolar disorder
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace